Guided tour: Bohinjska Bistrica in the past and today
The program presents Bohinjska Bistrica from the beginning of the 20th century to the present. Bohinjska Bistrica is the school, cultural and administrative center of Bohinj. It is an important tourist destination and an excursion point for short trips and trips to the mountains.
The excursion is under the Bohinjsko / From Bohinj certificate.
Photography: Mitja Sodja
Bohinjska Bistrica, Slovenija
Guided tour for groups and individuals who want to get to know Bohinjska Bistrica a little better.
• start at 9.00 am in front of the Danica Inn and passing the Primary School, J. Ažman Cultural Center to Ceconi Park
• sightseeing of the park, old scales, the surroundings of the Eco Hotel Bohinj and the Bohinj Aqua Park
• walk to the railway station, where the first train to Bohinj arrived in 1906, the railway station still has a look from the days of Franz Joseph
• view of the lower Bohinj mountains, Julian Alps with Triglav, Ajdovski gradec and Kobla ski slope
• walk through Bistrica to Zois Castle and Zois Clock, where Žiga Zois lived in the early days of ironmaking
• visiting the Tomaž Godec Museum
• at 11.00, tasting of meat products and cheese in Bohinjske mesnine and possible purchase of products
• local market
• a walk through the residential part of Bistrica, traffic arrangement, a rondo and a monument of rain (in Bohinj ma dž tamvade)
• at 2:00 pm return to Danica – lunch in the inn (at extra charge)
• end of excursion at 15.30
• The museum consists of three parts, the leather, archaeological and a small military museum, so that the larger group can be divided into three groups
• At the request of the group, at lunch (at an additional charge), home music can be organized for the accordion, or the performance of a smaller folklore group
• from 20 to 30 EUR per person fro groups with minimum 20 persons
• 15 EUR per person for groups with 50 persons
• lunch in Danica Inn from 12 to 25 EUR /person (depends on the menu)
For more info, contact us on [email protected]