Rafting on Sava Bohinjka river
Rafting is an exciting excursion for anyone who enjoys discovering his skills in overcoming rapids when he tries to avoid rocks and maneuver in rafts when descending on the river. Rafting has been one of the most popular activities for many years, which excites both younger and older, larger and smaller groups. It is suitable for beginners and for those who want more adrenaline.
Photography: Tanja Sodja
camp Danica, Triglavska cesta, Bohinjska Bistrica, Slovenija
SAVA BOHINJKA RIVER, UPPER PART
Starting point is on the Bohinj Lake and the finish point is in Campsite Danica.
Lenght: 6 km (2-3 hours)
The program is suitable for begginers and families.
SAVA BOHINJKA RIVER, SOTESKA
Starting point is in the Soteska and the finish point is in Bohinjska Bela.
Lenght: 6 km (3-4 hours)
The program is suitable for people older than 16 years, who can swim.
Ribčev Laz 48
4265 Bohinjsko jezero
+386 (0)4 574 60 10
+386 (0)4 572 33 30
SAVA BOHINJKA Bohinjsko jezero – Danica
(duration 2h, min 2 persons, light) ………………………. 35 EUR
SAVA BOHINJKA Soteska
(duration 3h, min 2 persons, medium) ……………………. 55 EUR
We offer different discounts for families, students and larger groups.
The price includes:
* Renting a whole high-quality rafting equipment (neoprene dress, neoprene shoes, jacket, helmet)
* Organization and management
* Professional guides
* Transport to the entry point
* Aperitif in the end
* knowledge of swimming
* It is advisable to book an appointment
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU?
* extra short t-shirt (optional)
And yet …
* We do not accept participants under the influence of alcohol and other intoxicants on activity.
* Participants who have various health problems (various injuries, asthma, psychophysical problems …) should consult with the guides prior to the activity.